AMP MODS CLIPS CLIPS CLIPS!!!!

RACKSYSTEMS

Here you go guys 3 mods one clip. Brown Eye, Hairy Brown Eye and Custom 45. All clips played through a 65 watt Scumback m75 in a Bogner 1x12. Clips Played and recorded by Pete Thorn. Guitars used were a Suhr strat with a Motor City Blister Bucker on the Brown eye clip. A Les Paul custom with a WB Habanero for the Hairy Brown Eye and a Les Paul Historic with a WB Fire Water pickup for all the lead stuff. Enjoy
https://soundclick.com/share?songid=7167393

Here you go guys 3 mods one clip. Brown Eye, Hairy Brown Eye and Custom 45. All clips played through a 65 watt Scumback m75 in a Bogner 1x12. Clips Played and recorded by Pete Thorn. Guitars used were a Suhr strat with a Motor City Blister Bucker on the Brown eye clip. A Les Paul custom with a WB Habanero for the Hairy Brown Eye and a Les Paul Historic with a WB Fire Water pickup for all the lead stuff. Enjoy
https://soundclick.com/share?songid=7167393

I must give credit to Pete for that and to let you guys know these mods were on one reissue Marshall super lead slp amp. All mods in one amp. Dave

:thumbsup: alright,now here's some excellent clips doing a "spot-on" representation of some of dave's popular mods...sounds great! thanks,Dave!

Currently, I am at work and my computer does not aloow these clips to come through. I have been dying to hear this amp. 3 hours to go.

RACKSYSTEMS":3j4wi3xj said:
I must give credit to Pete for that and to let you guys know these mods were on one reissue Marshall super lead slp amp. All mods in one amp. Dave

Dave is this my old Purple Marshall that I traded to Kurt? :rock:

DSC00529.jpg

That is awesome, I have 2 I want to send you, just have to get through the holidays- Jim :rock:

MARK1970":r2mlbuw6 said:
How are you liking yor amp ?

well..Mark,i love the Brown Eye mod.sounds great! dave definately has the VH1 tone nailed with it.it's a pure EVH tone,then when you kick in the Hairy Brown Eye switch,you get a big boost in gain.the tonestack changes,at that point,significantly,so i have to re EQ the amp.seems like alot of extra mids and a more beefy low-end is what i'm hearing with the Hairy Brown Eye mod effect.all-in-all the amp sounds fantastic.on a separate note,i've got a Randall mts PLEXI module that i picked up in a "trade" for another unused mts module of mine,and i'll be sending that off to dave in about a week to have him do the 1st Brown Eye mod to a Randall mts module.that should be very cool! :yes:

btw,even though the amp's tone covers alot of great hard rock/80's metal,i just cant seem to get that "i dont wanna lose you tonite" song vibe,from that top-notch "video" clip that our kind friend Petey Thorn left on Suhr's Board :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ...guess,i'll have to send the amp back to friedman for a "tweak" :doh:

:D

You know I think one of the major keys to the tone is the Scumback m75 65 watt speaker truly puts the last nail in the coffin. Dave

Back