Steve Stevens rig 2010 by Rack Systems

RACKSYSTEMS

Here is the rig for 2010 tour. Pretty much the same as before but the pedal boards were updated along with all snakes. Also a Egnater amp switcher was put in and all new panels on the back of the rig. The cabs are made by Scumback for Steve with the Custom Ray gun logos. Enjoy.
IM000063.jpg

IM000059.jpg

IM000061.jpg

IM000060.jpg

IM000065.jpg

IM000066.jpg
IM000062.jpg

IM000067.jpg

IM000070.jpg

IM000068.jpg

IM000069.jpg

Jeez, must a been a nightmare to wire....and to haul around! That's quit the MIDI board too. You must be proud to see the ole Marsha twins sitting up there. Soldering phone plugs and wiring these racks, whenever do you find time to make an amp!

Steve

fickle":3fh8pf7q said:
Would you happen to know what the specs are on his Marsha amps ?
Pretty sure that's highly classified. I think there's a new Steve Stevens signature amp coming out that has all that in it, though.

Very nice. What components are used for the AC power on the sides of the board. How is all of the AC power wired/distributed?

Meaning to the boards? Each board has a ac in and out a ac cord goes into one and a shorter one comes out and goes to the other board. The components are supplied by Trailer Trash Boards. Is this what you meant?

Yeah it works great. I mod them though for even a better tone. Better iso transformers are put in that are more shielded and I change the buffer a bit.

RACKSYSTEMS":2f4oenas said:
Yeah it works great. I mod them though for even a better tone. Better iso transformers are put in that are more shielded and I change the buffer a bit.

Holy shit dude you fucking rock!

man thats a killer system dave. whats the g-lab and the other box under the pedal board, is the synth just ran the the pa?

Dave, what voltage regulator/power conditioner is Steve using, looks like a Furman, what model is it?
Also how long has Steve had the Paradox TZF Flanger, they are almost impossible to get these days!
Thanks
Atomic Playboy

The tzf flange he has had for quit a few tours now and the Furman is the pl pro dmc. The glab is a power supply and the other box is a 2 loop switcher made by glab.

So I see that Billy Idol has a bunch of European tour dates before the USA dates. Is all of this shit getting lugged around overseas?

Back