Struck a deal with Jet City

RACKSYSTEMS

Hey guys struck a deal with Jet City. We will be offering Jet City 20 heads with the Brown eye mods for a discounted price of 499.00. We have them in stock if anyone is interested. This is a savings of more then a hundred dollars. You can add on the saturation switch or a loop for extra. Come and get them at Tone Merchants

Nice Dave, will you be posting some clips? Are there any changes to some of the components available as an option as well?

Is there a huge sound difference between the Marsha's and the Jet City?

Thanks, in advance

Any chance of this shizzle coming to Europe? It sounds really interesting!

To put in the loop, I assume you had to add an additional tube, am I right?

Yeah can do the 240 for europe no problem. The loop does not use a tube. As far as other upgrades anything is possible what are you talking? transformer? Yes it sound very similar to the Marsha sound but it really a different amp.

Will the UK / EU stockists of Jet City be stocking these wonderful creations?

By the way, I had a listen to a few clips someone posted on another forum, and they sounded STUNNING, particularly for such a inexpensive piece of equipment. There is an enormous hole in the market for cheap, well-made, high gain amps, and I believe you have just filled it. :thumbsup:

Also, what speakers do you personally think suits the 20H the best? Is the stock eminence really as suited as they say it is?

Dave,
Are you only modding the heads? I was just thinking that the one thing I'm missing right now is a portable grab and go 112 combo.

I can get the combo to mod for you if you like. Just let me know. Call Tone Merchants at 818 505-0391 after the weekend.

It does not need power scaling. As far as the combo call Tone Merchants and we will get one for you. We do not have them at the shop yet we only have the heads right now.

RACKSYSTEMS":1tn54em8 said:
It does not need power scaling. As far as the combo call Tone Merchants and we will get one for you. We do not have them at the shop yet we only have the heads right now.

I'll defer to you on that point Dave, but just as a bit of explanation...
I already have a slo100 for preamp distortion type gain you don't think some type of power scaling would be useful if I wanted to use this amp for low volume power tube distortion?

Thanks. I'll call tonemerchants tomorrow and see about that combo.

M

AngryGoldfish":286j5zau said:
Will the UK / EU stockists of Jet City be stocking these wonderful creations?

By the way, I had a listen to a few clips someone posted on another forum, and they sounded STUNNING, particularly for such a inexpensive piece of equipment. There is an enormous hole in the market for cheap, well-made, high gain amps, and I believe you have just filled it. :thumbsup:

Also, what speakers do you personally think suits the 20H the best? Is the stock eminence really as suited as they say it is?
This is what I came in to ask. Will most likely be running a 1x12, possibly a 2x12. Like to know what speaker to put in it.

Dave,

How about the 100w head ? What room is there for your mods. The sock one I have heard sounded nice.

thanks

Back