Rack Systems pedal board of the week

Tone Merchant

Here is a colorful board for you guys revolving around the TC G system. Some of the pedals are in real time and some are in the TC switching loops. Some of my favorites are the Foxrox Octron and the Death By Audio Supersonic Fuzz Gun. The multiwave Distortion is also interesting as it is midi. Enjoy feel free to ask ?'s

IM000292.jpg

IM000313.jpg

Love it…. this is an awesome board!!!!

I especially love the detached brain under the board. I never would have thought of that but now that I see it... it makes so much sense.... especially on a trailer trash board since you would have the room.

What size board is that? I wish Rooster still had the 35 x 16 boards. It would not have worked on this board but it would for me.

What amp will this be married to? 4 cable method I presume? No need for a buffer?

Do you prefer the G-Lab power supplies over the voodoo pedal power 2 plus? They are a bit more expensive so I am just curious as to what the difference is.

Sorry for all the questions but I am working on a G-System solution right now and absolutely love this.

Once again... VERY AWESOME!!!!

Thanks,
Ryan

Hey Dave and Rob.. What midi loop switcher is being used underneath? Did you use the G-Lab's by choice for power? What is your preference for pedal power? :)

Hey Dave,

Since the brain of the G-System is under the board, and I assumme he is running a sizable length of cable between the pedalboard and the amp, did you have a need for a buffer? Is it set up to run the 4 cable method or is everything in front of the amp?

Thanks Dave.

So if I understand you correct, the G-System's internal variable input gain is all the buffer you needed here or is there a piece that you used that is not on this board?

One more quick question... What is the 3 knob silver bedal between the phillosophers tone and the volume pedal? I don't recognise that one.

thanks,
Ryan

Hey Dave, are you using 3M Dual lock on this board for everything except the 2 power supplys and the G-system which are screwed in? Low profile?

Looks like you put a little black paint around the screw holes. Does this have a function or is it simply just for looks?

Hey Dave,

It looks like you used pedal risers on the back row. However it does not look like the same ones I've seen from StageTrix. Is there another brand out there or did you make your own?

Back