Uberschall Rev Blue + Diezel 4x12 FL K100, opinion?

NVicious

Has anyone played an Uberschall through an Diezel FL 4x12 with four K100 speakers? I have the cab and can get an awesome deal on the uberschall rev blue head.

Don't have a clue how this will turn out sound wise tho.. Thing is, i have to pick it up, so there are no possibilities to try before hand!

Hope to hear some opinions :thumbsup:

Score an uberkab 16 ohms front loaded bro!!! You can't go wrong with it. so tight and focus with insane bottom end!!!

Adleneknot":2hkt97nc said:
Score an uberkab 16 ohms front loaded bro!!! You can't go wrong with it. so tight and focus with insane bottom end!!!

Thanks for the response, however, it's not possible for me to score this cab at the moment or in the near future.

That's why I was asking the initial question ;)

Just ignore that guy.... :doh:

You're Diezel cab is nearly identical to a Bogner Uberkab FL cab. Your question should be more on the lines of if you like Uberschalls in the first place, because you have the best cab out there for metal, assuming you have one of the new style German Diezel cabs.

If you know you like Ubers, then I would grab it. I would then suggest to replace two of the K100's with V30's, giving you an X pattern. That is what I have in one of my Diezel cabs. I do not like all K100's, with any head.

But yeah, an Uber and a Diezel FL cab is as good as it can get, as far as a great combo.

Yes mister RJF I know everything. No need to be an ass hole! both cabs are made from the same company.
Lotta dicks in RT these days man....

Adleneknot":3q02zumt said:
Yes mister RJF I know everything. No need to be an ass hole! both cabs are made from the same company.
Lotta dicks in RT these days man....

Once again, wrong. Diezel cabs are made in house.

Don't post around here with a "What I have is the best, everything else is a waste of time" attitude and people won't despise you. :thumbsup:

Adleneknot":1nq7xwj3 said:
USA made ya 7mar! listen you queer shit just take a fucking walk for real.

Queer shit? Really? Are you 14? :LOL: :LOL:

Watch it and weep....

Diezel cabs were made out-of-house for a few years unbenownst to most Diezel fancats.

Regardless, the quality of the USA made ones were - IMHO - practically as good as the German made ones. I forget the manufacturer in the States who made them, but ya, there was a period of time of several years they were USA made for North American distributors.

As for running the head with it - Rev.Blue sounded pretty awesome through my FL-K100. One thing about the K100s, they're very transparent and honest; great for recording an amp. For cut in live settings, this is where the V30 always comes in, but the midspike is what does the cutting, not the amp. Diezel tone tests his amps with both K100s and V30s, and will agree - albeit this isn't his subforum - K100s great for close-mic recording; V30s for live.

For versatility, the FL-K100 is simply a beast of a cab. And furthermore, heavy as hell to lug up and down stairs at whatever gig :LOL: :LOL: I think you'll dig it - regardless - you won't have any trouble unloading it (unless from the trunk of a car) if you don't gel with it. They're in demand practically all over the globe.

Laydaaah,
Mojo

Yep, they were originally made in Germany, then shipped over here for the US market. Too expensive and too many were damaged that Diezel stopped sending cabs here. The US distributor for Diezel started having cabs made here in the US without Diezel's consent, to sell strictly to the US market. That US distributor was kicked to the curb and the US cabs went away, along with him. Now, for roughly the last 7 years the newly designed cabs are coming from Germany once again to us here in the U.S. But, 99/100 of the used Diezel cabs on craigslist are U.S. cabs, there just aren't many new German cabs on the market here, partly due to the cost of getting them here, like originally.

This is my interpretation of the chain of events from info I've gathered over the last few years. The cab issue, seems to be pretty unclear for whatever reason when this topic comes up.

Back