Ecstasy favorite settings? Not BMT

jamme61

Ive had the 101b for about 5 years now and still find myself finding new sounds. Love to hear some input.
Anyone use the low input ever or, L structure setting on blue and red channel? Favorite Excursion setting on the three channels? What about old new half power
A/AB power, Im sure I missed something :confused: Bogner XTC's real magic IMHO is, the way all three channels fit and work together- love this amp :rock:

low input
L structure setting
Favorite Excursion Setting
Old new-
Half power
Class A -AB power

Agree - I had no idea how much this amp could do when I was looking into it. YouTube videos and online posts don't do it justice. If you like plexi-jcm800\hot rodded Marshall - great fender clean channel all with footswitchable boost oh and effects loop - this is the best amp out there
Great low volume sound for sit at home stuff. Xtc fan boy enough said :rock: :thumbsup:

You could easily spend a year going through the amp and messing with it and still probably come up with something different/new the next day. Amazing amp!

As above too much to comprehend almost. Whats really great is when you throw cab and speaker choice in the mix. Probably obvious but the cab/speaker choices truly make this a limitless amp and drive very different choices for excursion, eq, etc... Even better is blending 2 different xtc heads together and learning how different settings work with each other in the blend/mix.

Back