Bogner repair/mod turnaround time

I sent my Uber to Bogner for a repair/mod in early April, and haven't heard anything from them since other than when I contacted them to confirm my amp made it to them in good shape. I want to be respectful of the shop, and am wondering what A) would be a general expected time for light repairs/mods and B) when is an appropriate amount of time for me to contact them to check the status.

Curious on general thoughts, or from folks who have had work done by them.

I have never sent anything in for repair or a mod . But it seems to me it has been plenty of time to do the work. I'm not sure what repair/mod you're doing but it is just soldering a couple of resistors or something, it is only thirty minutes worth of work. Most of that time being getting the chassis out of the head shell! lol.. You ever hear of the squeaky wheel gets greased first?! I would certainly of had some conversation in regards to a timeline. Just my two cents...

misterspockyall":4lsralpf said:
I felt so too, but also didn't want to get on their bad side. I guess I'll email again to check in.

Call them! They actually answer the phone there! Nice guys.

1 818.765.8929

It probably took a month for them to repair my Uber. Shouldn't take much longer than that. Call them.

Usually it takes 2 to 4 months for a repair. Mod? Up to a year. You need to be in contact with them.
I suggest you to deal with joe. He is a cool guy.

leib10":3hsdamg7 said:
It probably took a month for them to repair my Uber. Shouldn't take much longer than that. Call them.

Right on, I'm getting a repair and hoping they'll install a bias switch like you had on your Twin Jet.

Thanks for the feedback guys

Back