Post Your Bogner Clips Here:

Here's a clip I recorded with my XTC 101B. I used a variety of overdrive pedals to test the sound at low volume, and I think the results are pretty good. I used a random blues backing track from the Internet. I'm pretty sure the pedal order goes like this:

0:00 - 0:42 - Maxon TBO-9
0:43 - 1:15 - Ibanez TS808HW
1:16 - 2:30 - Maxon OD808
2:31 - 3:27 - Xotic BB Plus

https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12326023

Damn, some nice Bogner tones going on in here! I'll post mine tomorrow, recently recorded full song with some Bogner Blue and TC Flashback going on :cheers:

EDIT:

Here it is, guys! :D

Bogner Blue Pedal going through a '59 Fender Bassman Reissue.

Cheers

http://milesreid.bandcamp.com/

Guitar: 07 Ibanez j.custom Rg8470bx
Cabinet: Bogner 2x12c Vintage V30 total impedance 8Ohm
Mics: Sennheiser MD421, E906

Hey guys. I recently rented my '96 101b out to Tommy Vetterli from CORONER for their first ever Australian tour and took a couple of clips while drinking a beer or two, and enjoying the mix out the front for once!.. This is just a short clip from their Sydney show at the Manning Bar, shot VERY basic, but it has some vibe :yes: Thought some of you might be interested to check it out, I was just stoked it all went well for them, as was Tommy! Great guy, great band. *You can also have a listen to my band to hear more of the xtc recorded* Cheers!

Uberschall mic'd on one g12t-75 DeArmond 7 string down a half step factory pickup

Uberschall mic'd on one Vintage 30 Home Made 6 string guitar tuned at B. Seymour Duncan Live Wire Metal pickup

Uberschall mic'd on one Vintage 30 Jackson COW 6 string tuned down 1 1/2 steps then drop D for the 6th string. Seymour Duncan EMTY AHB-3 Blackout Signature Mick Thompson Seven Pickup(this pickup has more names than any other pickup in the history of the world lol)

'97 Bogner Ecstasy Blue channel no boost and my Charvel employee parts guitar.

I play too many notes. Except here:

Rdodson":1veb9cf1 said:
'97 Bogner Ecstasy Blue channel no boost and my Charvel employee parts guitar.

I play too many notes. Except here:
Sounds great, sooo chewy, luv that. KILLER guitar too!

Back