Uberschall Revisions

Ventura":133hqukv said:
leib10":133hqukv said:
Yes, all current manufacture EL34 equipped Uberschalls are Rev Blues, while the Twin Jets are also being made.

Also, some serious necroposting in this thread, including by me!
Necroposting and uberschalls go hand in hand... The love just never dies :LOL: :LOL:

Rev.2 for the win!!
Twin Jet as a damn DAMN fine backup.

Love.
Period :rock:
Fixed :D

Death by Uberschall":2dp4osfz said:
Ventura":2dp4osfz said:
leib10":2dp4osfz said:
Yes, all current manufacture EL34 equipped Uberschalls are Rev Blues, while the Twin Jets are also being made.

Necroposting and uberschalls go hand in hand... The love just never dies :LOL: :LOL:

Rev.2 for the win!!

Love.
I knew this was gonna happen :LOL: :LOL:

Ventura":227ta6v5 said:
Death by Uberschall":227ta6v5 said:
Ventura":227ta6v5 said:
leib10":227ta6v5 said:

Rev.2 for the win!!

Love.
I knew this was gonna happen :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:

Neanderthal":1apw9eu5 said:
Looking for a Rev original
Yep, you and everyone else who wants the best heavy amp in the world... It's called a Rev.2 - let us know how you make out finding one.

There's a guy who likes to collect every one of the Rev.2s in the world who's a friend of mine... I've got my stash, he buys the world's rest. I'm sorry, this won't be easy.

my serial is VV1 except the first one is upside down....had no idea how to make that.

should be 281. I thought it was an original but the handle looks leather.

AtownBcat":132bohog said:
my serial is VV1 except the first one is upside down....had no idea how to make that.

should be 281. I thought it was an original but the handle looks leather.

That would be a Rev 2.

Mine still has a substantial difference between the clean and distorted channel volumes, isnt this something that was addressed on all but the "original"?

AtownBcat":pvsgf8li said:
Mine still has a substantial difference between the clean and distorted channel volumes, isnt this something that was addressed on all but the "original"?

Set it with your ears, not your eyes, everything will be fine.

Rev2 improved the taper of the gain control for channel 2, smoothed it out.

I run my clean channel volume all the way up and use the gain to control clean channel volume and match it to the high gain channel's volume level.

LunatiBSW":1sxs9z23 said:
Keep coming back to my twin jet. Just an amazing amp

Curious, if you had to choose between your Twin Jet and your Butterslax what would you pick?

That was an old post, Butterslax won that battle. IMO
Funny though I keep considering getting another one.
But I literally a/b the butterslax and twin jet for months.
Ultimately came down to Butterslax being more 3D and less ear fatigue.
It sliced through and sounds so full and organic but brutal.
The Bogner is a great amp though. I will prob wind up with one again.
The TJ has a unique voicing and I did enjoy the shit out of the (2) I had.

Death by Uberschall":3mxcckeo said:
AtownBcat":3mxcckeo said:

Set it with your ears, not your eyes, everything will be fine.

Rev2 improved the taper of the gain control for channel 2, smoothed it out.

I run my clean channel volume all the way up and use the gain to control clean channel volume and match it to the high gain channel's volume level.

death by ubers.......your signature sux. keep your politics to yourself. that is all.

saxophonist56":2v8akdbn said:
death by ubers.......your signature sux. keep your politics to yourself. that is all.

I'm sorry, did I trigger you? :aww:

I'm sure there is a counseling center near by that can help you cope. :m9:

Death by Uberschall":tlfjh6re said:
saxophonist56":tlfjh6re said:

I'm sorry, did I trigger you? :aww:

I'm sure there is a counseling center near by that can help you cope. :m9:

Snowflake alert!

Will the metal grill bogner sells fit a green uber? Their website didn't list any Uber's, unless I'm looking in the wrong spot.

You could call or email them and ask. I bought a metal grill for my XTC and they were very helpful and quick to respond. I've heard many people say the same thing.

Back