Steavens Radioactivator Preamp. $old

SOLD

Very rare and awesome guitar preamp - Steavens Radioactivator! Hand built in Germany by Bernhard Steavens, owner of Steavens Amps.

This preamp is the best of all Steavens preamps and I do like tone of this version even more than the latest Radioactivator with midi.

It has 3 channels: Clean, Rough, Heat with 3 independent EQ + mode switch for additional tone mode to each channel. So you can switch from Clean mode 1 with Volume 1 to second mode of Clean with different tone and Volume 2 for it's mode. The same Rhythm or Crunch controls for Rough channel, and Drive and Gain for Heat (Lead) channel. It has loop, 6x12AX7 tubes, built using the top quality components.

I's really full of functions but most important that it HAS THE TONE! I had lots of preamps, original red face, silver face Egnater IE-4 preamps, Egnater M-4 preamp, Demeter TGP-3 preamp, Matchless GRP preamp, Axis EP1 Excalibur Preamp, Soldano X-88r, Lee Jackson GP-1000, Langner and some others. One preamp sounds great on certain channel, other one has great crunch or lead channel, or 2 good tones of 3 channels. Steavens is the best in my opinion because you'll have 3 channel with 6 different and really great tones! It has balance of dynamics, gain level (25! 14 more that Spinal Tap setting), depth and clarity! You will hear every note in chord on any gain levels and you will hear different guitars as they should sound!

Check out pics from manual for settings and tones you'll be able to dial. Everything from bright clean tone, to warm clean, to crispy crunch and heavy rythme up to hi-gain lead settings. CLEAN is Fenderish, ROUGH is similar Marshall JMP mod, HEAT in the vein of Bogner Fish Shark's channel! Killer tones, but also you can dial DUMBLE tones!

Check quote of great blues master Bernard Allison's interview to mnblues about Steavens Radioactivator preamp and similarity to Dumble.

It's really rare preamp, you won't find them as often as other top brands as Soldano, Egnater, Bogner etc.

Will ship worldwide from USA with trackable delivery service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP-z7usp-NQ

dgjhilqxk7k1l0bmetnm.jpg

exv8dphnsy27xm1tyy1j.jpg

vvrqnt0u0sirwlpx16yl.jpg

nont3tf5awb5ujlfvmwn.jpg

hgwukutluskzbele7zbj.jpg

Back