NOS Military Grade Chinese 8th Gen 12AX7's. All sold/shipped

psychodave

I have 50 more in today, fully tested NOS. I sold 35 to others who wanted more. That means I'm down to 10. These were tested by my Chinese dealer and retested by me personally on my maxi-matcher preamp tube tester.

Killer tubes that work excellent in both clean and high gain amps. I use them in every amp I own. I have close to 300 of these tubes and I'm considering selling off some.

These tubes are brand new military grade and fully tested.

5 tubes @ $90 shipped USPS priority (minimum amount per sale).

USA ONLY (AK and HI will cost extra to ship).

Dudes! These tubes are the real deal, they compete with ANY vintage pre tube out there tonally AND for gain levels. And amp I've owned, Marshall/Mesa/Soldano etc have LOVED these tubes.

Great opportunity here! I'd grab some if I didn't already have a stash.

Racerxrated":1fohd9f4 said:
Dudes! These tubes are the real deal, they compete with ANY vintage pre tube out there tonally AND for gain levels. And amp I've owned, Marshall/Mesa/Soldano etc have LOVED these tubes.

Great opportunity here! I'd grab some if I didn't already have a stash.
Try as I might, my SLOclone and 5150 just don't sound right without these tubes. I got 5 of these coming and I'll prob wish I got all 20.

Just got in 50 more. Only selling in groups of 5 or more.

All tubes have been personally tested on my maxi-matcher tested and test NOS or better.

FourT6and2":3egbr3m7 said:
Are these 6N4 or 6N4-J designation?

6N4 J as per my source.

My source tests them and I test them on my maxi matcher tester as well. All tubes come in at 100% or higher.

5 left.

Back