FS: Egnater MOD50 w/modules (JF Foglifter) PRICE DROP

bbaug14

For sale is my Egnater MOD50 Head and 2 stock Egnater dual modules. The price includes both the Egnater BMAN and EG5 modules. This amp has been upgraded with the Jaded Faith Fog Lifter mod. This is a great addition in making the Presence and Density controls much more functional. Currently, the amp has black smaller knobs in the power section area (see photos). I have the original knobs and they will ship with the amp. I used the smaller ones because they were easier to get my fingers on without bumping other knobs. The amp comes with a slip cover as well. The amp will also come with module slot covers for when you aren't using the amp and don't have modules installed (they attach just like the modules). Extra knobs will be included as well, both large and small. Also comes with the Egnater 4-button footswitch and 30' cable. The footswitch has been updated by Jaded Faith to replace a faulty footswitch. The amp also has reinforced transformer mounts. When the amp shipped originally, the legs of the OT bent slightly, so this was repaired and the mounting was beefed up to avoid this ever happening again. I also have the back cover bar (not pictured) that will be included as well.

I'm asking $1250 shipped and ppl'd (OBO) for the amp, footswitch, cover, and 2 stock modules included. Message me with questions. Not looking for trades at this time. Thanks!

02kdt0Mh.jpg

ejIgIVAh.jpg

Rg8vPZQh.jpg

1yVlikCh.jpg

Jeff Hilligan":301oezuf said:
Mint blockhead 50 watt Jose. Done by Ozzy who now is with 3 monkeys.

Trade??

Thanks for the offer, but I have those tones covered with my Wizard.

If you're still in Michigan, maybe we could work out a local deal? I'm in Rochester.

Back