SOLD! - PRS McCarty Korina Brazillian - $1995 OR BEST OFFER

SOLD SOLD SOLD

For sale is a PRS (Paul Reed Smith) McCarty Korina Brazilian, made in 2013 with a translucent walnut finish. It's a wonderful dark burgundy color which looks classy against the gold hardware. The body and neck are made of korina and the fretboard is made of Brazilian rosewood.

Features:

Model: McCarty Korina Brazilian
Translucent Walnut Finish
Carved Korina Top
Karina Body
Korina Set Neck
Pattern Neck Profile
Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard
Abalone Birds Fret Inlays
Gold Hardware
Pickups: PRS McCarty Bass & Treble Pickups
1 Volume, 1 Tone and 3-way Pickup Selector, Push/Pull Tone Knob for Coil Tapping
PRS Stop Tail Bridge
PRS Vintage Style Tuners
Weight: 8.2 lbs.

Guitar is stock and in good shape, signs of use but not abuse. Couple dings here and there, mostly out of sight and nothing glaringly bothersome. Frets have a bit of wear, but aren't causing any problems. The most notable thing with this guitar is a chip in the headstock, which can be seen in the backside photo. Lastly, there's a bit of wearing of the gold finish on the bridge pickup from palm muting. Any additional photos can be taken upon request.

Comes with original case and case candy/hang tag.

SOLD SOLD SOLD $1995. Price negotiable, shipping/PayPal is on you. USA sales only.

Any other questions, please PM me instead of commenting here, as it will give me an email notification.

Photo album: https://imgur.com/a/B7ktN

Mc_Carty_2515.jpg

Mc_Carty_2541.jpg

Mc_Carty_2532.jpg

Mc_Carty_2517.jpg

Mc_Carty_2518.jpg

Mc_Carty_2534.jpg

Hourglass1117":2yuo3y2o said:
My mistake, thought I had put it in the title. A PM would have sufficed, guys. Thanks.
Don't get too bummed. Years ago in this forum, a FS thread w/o a price would simply get deleted by mods, no explanation.

GLWTS.

squank":1xzl590d said:
Don't get too bummed. Years ago in this forum, a FS thread w/o a price would simply get deleted by mods, no explanation.

No worries. Still wish people would have PM'ed directly so I could have addressed it quicker instead of chit-chatting in the body of the thread. :thumbsup:

On that note... Bump!

Your photography is top notch. That purple flame top one was really nice too - was very tempted!

Up. Offers?

I'm also on the hunt for an Axe FX II, so that'd be a convenient trade. Also considering grabbing a 5 string bass for tracking these days, want something like a Warwick Corvette.

Back