SOLD: Bogner Shiva/Ecstasy Reverb EL34

BrentSP

Recent newer Bogner Shiva Reverb EL34 in excellent/near mint condition.

The lead/gain channel was modded to the XTC Classic blue channel specs per Mark Cameron. I've installed a 3 way voicing switch to have to option to return it to stock Shiva, XTC Classic or a little of both.

Back about 10-12 years ago Mark Cameron and I would talk via phone or yahoo/AOL messenger (remember those? Haha) quite frequently for a period of time when he was employed at Bogner. Occasionally I would take notes and this was one of the few times I did. We discussed how the shiva gain channel could be modded to the XTC blue channel. I ran across these notes just a few weeks ago and got to work. I'm a qualified amp tech and have designed and built my own amps in the past (Brentwood Amplification)

$1900 shipped
$1800 shipped
$1700 shipped and PP

I have a specific purchase in mind for a Helios but need to sell this first so offers welcomed.

fretmaster":33kvhj8i said:
Sounds great. Does this amp have an FX loop?
thanks. Yes, it has the updated factory tube buffered loop with rack send, pedal send and normal return and also power amp in.

Sounds really great! That's definitely the Ecstasy Blue sound. Was the clean channel affected at all?

glassjaw7":k8bf4yu5 said:
Sounds really great! That's definitely the Ecstasy Blue sound. Was the clean channel affected at all?
Circuit wise yes, tone wise no. The first stage is shared by both channels and I had to change it to get the XTC sound but the difference in value is only .32 difference. I'd didn't make any difference in the clean if anything it increased the mids ever so slightly.

Back