FSFT: Bogner Barcelona head

BrentSP

Bought this in the spring of 2016 from Sweetwater and the cab straight from Bogner. I bought this compact rig strictly for small gigs but ended up never using it and has just stayed in my room, rarely played. Stock 6CA7 and ECC83 tubes, no mods, chassis has never been opened. I can safely say both head and cab are 9.9 mint and was moved from one side of the room to the other and that's it. Beautiful JTM45ish/Bassman clean tones and takes pedals like a champ. I have numerous amps and move the ones I don't play.

Bogner Barcelona 40-watt Tube Amp Head Features at a Glance:

Designed for rich and powerful clean tones with lots of headroom and tonal variety

Pull fat mode gives you access to a bigger bottom end and more gain for extra tone shaping

Choose between 20-watt and 40-watt operation to further tailor the response and tone of the amp to your style

Smooth, clean character makes this an excellent amp to use your favorite effects pedals with a 3 way mid switch. Fender, neautral and Marshall mid choices.

$1100 shipped

braintheory":ksnlkld4 said:
How does it sound when overdriven on its own without using any pedals to add gain?

Sounds great, it has a lot of clean headroom but it'll get some mild break up. Check the demo vid, I show the natural breakup @ 2:07

Holy Cheese Winkles Batman!!!

I was in search for a second pedal platform amp and I almost bought a Barcelona because of your videos about 4 weeks ago...

I went with a Morgan SW50 and did not like it at all.

I got a JTM 45 after sending the Morgan back and dig it alot but I want to get a Barcelona head in the future.

Moshaholic":22stqvpk said:
Holy Cheese Winkles Batman!!!

I was in search for a second pedal platform amp and I almost bought a Barcelona because of your videos about 4 weeks ago...

I went with a Morgan SW50 and did not like it at all.

I got a JTM 45 after sending the Morgan back and dig it alot but I want to get a Barcelona head in the future.

Molon Labe! (2nd amendment)

Send me an offer on reverb and use Affirm to make payments :D

Bogner Barcelona and matching Bogner cab 2016
https://reverb.com/item/5326331-bogner- ... r-cab-2016

Back