SRB 808 Twin Toggle OD 3 way clipping and 3 way SOLD!

harddriver

One SRB 808 OD with and original JRC4558D chip 3 way clipping switch and 3 way bassboost switch and this model has twice the gain of an original 808 tubescreamer. These are very well built 808 OD pedals that are no longer manufactured to my knowledge Effects Pedal Boutique in Georgia USA. It is in like new condition I picked this one up as a spare to my original but my original in still going strong so I am selling this one. I have the original instruction manual that goes with the pedal. Use either a battery or 9 volt boss negative center tip with a RED LED on/off light and has a true bypass footswitch. Pedal is very clean in like new condtion no scratches or scrapes in a raw aluminum enclosure. This pedal has a socketed chip so you can try different versions of the JRC4558 like the Burr Brown and others if you wish.

3 way Clipping switch selections:
UP = Asymmetrical clipping Boss SD-1 mode
Center = Clean boost
Down = Symmetrical Clipping vintage TS808 tubescreamer mode

3 way Bassboost selctions:
Up = FB 2 has most bottom end bass
Center = standard bass response
Down = FB 1 adds a little bottom end bass and gain

I accept Paypal $95.00 Shipped USPS priority in lower 48 USA only

I will attempt to attach pics but if it says quota has been reach which I have no other pics here in the classifieds please PM and I will email you additional pics. THX!

If you are looking for a 808 OD with lot's of tweaking options that has twice the gain with more clarity this is your pedal.

Bump for a Price Drop!

Back