Feeler thread I maybe selling my Cameron Fender Bassman..

EXPcustom

Ok, we had used this amp a lot in the last year for clips of guitars and other things I was selling in the last year or so.

It's a Mark Cameron modded, real not reissue 1969 Fender Bassman 2 channel switcher.

I am putting this thread out as a feeler to see if there was interest in this amp since everytime we did a clip of a guitar or something using this amp I always got messages asking "what amp was that?".

Anyways I may be forced to sell this baby this week and I want to see if there are buyers. If not cool I got a bunch of other gear for sale that I am sure will sell and I will take it off the market for good. One channel is Fender clean another is Mark Cameron gain goodness.

Clips of the amp:

More clips of the amp I can't remember if they had Mark's overdrive pedal in front or not:

By the way I do have a Burny Sykes and Rhoads Les Paul for sale as well, they are not the same ones in the video but pretty much the same guitars if you guys are interested.

So anyways I had in the past told people to make me an offer and the only way I would consider letting it go would be 2k. This amp doesn;t have an effects loop and if you plan on installing one your self plan on compromising the tone. It's not that high gain of a head so really no need for one but just wanted to let you know.

Like I said, 2k I would consider it and give you an answer this week if my other gear doesn't sell. Dire situation with my bills and rent since I had an unexpected medical bill (nothing life threatening, just minor but expensive) puts me in a position to put this up for sale temporarily. Just want to be honest.

Back