Hermansson Simms-Watts head-price lowered!!

LanierP

It pains me to part with this amp. Those of you on here that have one of this guys creations know what I'm talking about. Build quality that will leave you staring for hours! Note definition that is hard to explain. Amazing. Includes foot switch. Effects loop added by Henric while still in his possession. Will be packed for Hell freezing over.
Paypal gift for guys with good feedback on here. 2600$ shipped FedEx air CONUS only. Additional pics and or questions, just PM.

The only thing that trumps the insane attention to detail of Henrics work is the way this thing sounds. The most articulate High-gain amp I've ever played thru.

Final Bump. I just played thru this last night and am realizing that letting this go is not going to be easy for me. If anyone has any interest, let me know. Gonna pull this off very soon. I can think of nothing that can replace this at all.

Killer amp! The ONLY drawback to custom amps is knowing that it cannot be easily replaced. I love my Hermansson Laney PA. It will be a sad day if I ever have to sell it. I would totally buy yours if I could. Would be like a brother from another mother.

Back