Ibanez RG - CUSTOM paint (B&W Splatter), Floyd Rose, Scallop

Lavely

This is a very interesting, totally customized guitar I picked up a few years ago. Frankly, I purchased it for display purposes, but it plays pretty well! I'm looking for $450 obo shipped via Paypal.

The Story: The guy that sold it to me combined his passions for both guitar and art...he customized an Ibanez RG (sorry, not sure what model) by splatter-painting it with black & white splatter. Very cool graphically, and as you can see in the closeup pic of the tuners, the paint is fairly thick. This is not a "mint" guitar by any means, and it has a few dings, etc., but due to the paint job, you can't really see them.

He also got the fretboard scalloped, which I have found I like a lot (see the last pic). It's not much different than having large frets, but it allows you to really dig in and bends feel a little easier.

Floyd Rose trem - plays smooth as can be, holds tune fine. Be aware you will need to find a trem bar and the piece that holds it in place (I believe this is called a "coupling kit"). Both are available on the Floyd Rose site. Also, there is no top piece to the locking nut, but not everyone keeps those on...

Pickup is a Seymour Duncan Screamin' Demon, and it sounds great! There are cutouts for a neck humbucker and a single coil in the middle position, if you want to add them.

The neck on the guitar is the typical Ibanez neck, nice and skinny and fast!!

The guitar needs a setup and new strings - it has not been played much recently! But, I just tried it out and all is well electronically - works fine.

No case included, but I have a guitar box and can bubble wrap it very well.

Also, as an FYI, most weeks I can ship only on weekends.

mx2sn1ce62rnexxtozlt.jpg

esaxlbw6bitnq3e7akkw.jpg

aburgmgw5ymg6huzwamp.jpg

qbab4cuixsql4detsnkg.jpg

trdssqbc6gllwwkexqyz.jpg

qpasi3x5npf79zreauzf.jpg

Back