FS : Boss Paperweight SOLD *

thegame

Kenny Loggins says step into the Danger Zone with the one and only METALZONE :m17: :rock: :rawk:
This unit can also double as a door stop for a doggy door or child's doll house. Stunningly versatile, this pedal also makes for some interesting and conversation starting aquarium decor.

$40 USD shipped/PP. Will trade for any Toneczar pedal + cash on your end.

Too much tone for just one picture :

Attachments

• MetalZoneKijiji.jpg
    MetalZoneKijiji.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 676
  • MetalZoneKijiji.jpg
    MetalZoneKijiji.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 672
* Not exactly sold but it has been confiscated by the local police. It's now known as Exhibit A in my forthcoming trial. Long story short, some bearded hipster had the audacity to ask me, "Bro, you don't like the Arctic Monkeys, Flaming Lips or Wilco, Bro ?" Since the MetalZone was the nearest available sharp blunt object, well, you can guess how his question was answered. I hope the jury has better musical taste than that poor fool (RIP).

thegame":eltiedem said:
* Not exactly sold but it has been confiscated by the local police. It's now known as Exhibit A in my forthcoming trial. Long story short, some bearded hipster had the audacity to ask me, "Bro, you don't like the Arctic Monkeys, Flaming Lips or Wilco, Bro ?" Since the MetalZone was the nearest available sharp blunt object, well, you can guess how his question was answered. I hope the jury has better musical taste than that poor fool (RIP).

Haha, awesome. I can only assume you hit him twice with it......."HERE'S SOME MORE TONE FOR YOUR BONE DOME ZONE!!!!! :rock:

Back