F/S: Peavey 5150 block, SOLD!

SpiderWars

Up for sale is a Peavey 5150 block letter head in good condition. Has all chinese square-getter preamp tubes (some original, some NOS) and chinese 6L6 power tubes. No mods, works perfectly, sounds crushing. It comes with a footswitch but not original. The front panel insert has been removed but is included. It is shown sitting atop the head in the rear photo. The biggest blemish is the cracked vent on one end. The other end of the vent has a crack but is intact. There is very slight corrosion on the rear panel jacks that is difficult to see in the photo. Now shipping from Tampa, FL. SOLD!

KE5GMDil.jpg

4k4pX4bl.jpg

fK1TVYCl.jpg

I subscribed to the thread and planned to buy this if you decided to ship, and you bumped the thread yesterday while I was in the dentist chair getting a $2,300 surprise. :doh:

GregM":229d81m0 said:
I subscribed to the thread and planned to buy this if you decided to ship, and you bumped the thread yesterday while I was in the dentist chair getting a $2,300 surprise. :doh:
Well damn...this amp would have rattled that tooth right out. Problem solved...sort of. :LOL: :LOL:

Back