FT: Elmwood Bonneville Combo

narad

Elmwood Bonneville 50 combo, with a Scumback H75 speaker. Probably not discernible from new and comes with footswitch and cover.

24898813197_e2c8874568_k.jpg

38869614875_57bf69513b_k.jpg

Stock pic so you can see the knobs:

elmwood-bonneville-50-587719.jpg

The Bonneville 50 is our contribution to the Combo world. If you are looking for excellent Elmwood sound in a portable amp, this is what you need.
The 50 watt tube amp together with a Celestion Vintage 30 speaker will give you an awesome quality and response, no matter if you are into jazz, blues or hard rock. With the special Boost function on both channels you can go from a nice clean sound, to dirty blues sound, to crunchy rhythm sound, to heavy lead sound, just by controlling the footswitch.
Available in black, red or blue vinyl, with black or golden grill.
Specifications:
Amplifier: 50 Watts pure tube amp.
Speaker: 12" Celestion Vintage 30.
Channel 1: Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass.
Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass.
Boost: Footswitchable Boost function on both channels. Ability to activate Boost when switching to Master 1.

Volume: Two footswitchable Master volumes.
Footswitch: Channel - Boost - Master 1.
Back panel: 4 speaker outputs: 1x8 ohm, 1x4 ohm, 2x16 ohm, 2x8 ohm. Presence knob. Mixknob for the Fx-Loop from parallel to serial. Send and Return jacksockets for the FX Loop 2 Footswitch jacksockets. Mains inlet with fuseholder.

Colors: Available in black, red or blue vinyl, with black or golden grill.
Preamp Tubes: Preamp tubes 4 pieces ECC83.
Poweramp Tubes: 2 pieces EL34 operating in ultra linear class AB push pull.
Weight: 26 kg
Size: 585 x 500 x 285 mm

Bump. Bought a bunch of my trade amps so thought I'd update...

Looking for a nice voxy thing, maybe a Bad Cat Cub III or Black Cat, Soldano HR-25/SLO, Komet 29/Concorde, Wizard MCII/MTL. Orange Custom Shop 50 or Thunderverb. Diezel schmidt, herbert, or vh4. Or gear, like two-notes torpedo, load box type things.. +/- cash where appropriate. Maybe some other things but mostly trying to find some new flavors.

Bump. Wish you guys could play this! I mean, it's not the 3100, but it's in the same bouncing around the same turf as this:

Oh, and I ordered a Bad Cat Cub III so that's off the trade list.

Duuuude, I had one of these (I think mine might've been the first in the US, and was used to demo it to dealers and whatnot)- fantastic amp. Kind of under the radar, but a huge range of excellent tones available. GLWS!

Zappatalist":1ezzosau said:
Duuuude, I had one of these (I think mine might've been the first in the US, and was used to demo it to dealers and whatnot)- fantastic amp. Kind of under the radar, but a huge range of excellent tones available. GLWS!

Thanks man! Totally agree -- I thought I'd have luck selling it here since Rig-talk was one of the first places hip to Elmwood, and the brand-specific forums even had one set up for them, though I think Jan posted all of like 5 times :) But ya, I've got bogners, engls, mesas, matamps here, and everyone that visits walks away impressed. We had possibly the best tone of the night out of it last time with the gain maxed out and boosted with a precision drive.

Back