Jackson USA RR1 ***SOLD***

Wizard of Ozz

***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

For Sale: 2014 Jackson USA Select RR1 Randy Rhoads in Black. The guitar is in DEAD-MINT, brand-new condition. Not a ding, dent, mark, or scratch anywhere on it. No buckle-rash, no play-wear, zero fret-ware. The headstock tip, and both body tips are in flawless, immaculate condition. It looks and smells brand-new. I’m the original owner and bought it new from an authorized Jackson USA dealer. I’ve played it maybe 5-6 times. The bridge pickup has been upgraded to a Seymour Duncan Distortion Trembucker TB-6. The original Seymour Duncan JB Trembucker TB-4 is included as well. Other than the bridge pickup, the guitar is completely stock. The guitar sounds great and plays great with a super low action. The guitar comes with the trem bar, 2 allen wrenches, original Jackson hardshell case, case keys, and factory hang-tag. Build date is 12-8-2014. The guitar will ship in the original Jackson factory shipping box with the original packing materials.

Price: $1300.00 shipped via UPS Ground includes the regular PayPal fee. I will only ship inside the USA to a confirmed PayPal address with UPS Signature Delivery Confirmation. Shipping to AK/HI/PR will cost extra. No trades please.

Pics:

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Contact: Shoot me a PM if you want it. Sorry, no trades please.

mhenson42":28w0q9aa said:
Flavatrocious":28w0q9aa said:
Who's the alternate pic host boss?

looks like Imgur

(right click and select properties and it shows the link)

Yep. I've got 3 different pic hosts posted as different peeps say they can't see pics on one host or the other. I think I need to get in to the web hosting business.

:yes:

Back