FS: Like New Fryette D412 (Deliverance 4x12)

Ventura

Backup cab, not broken in yet, loaded with P50E, mono 200W, stereo 100W, 4, 8 and 16 ohm impedance capabilities.
DEAD.....MINT!!
CAD$800
PPG preferred or 3% extra on top.
Packed tight and right!!
Shipping to be discussed with Buyer - I'm cool with splitting it sale price dependent.

Click here for images: http://imgur.com/a/gniJ7
PM for any further questions.

Here's what Fryette has to say about this cabinet:
"Deliverance Series Speaker systems feature high-quality Baltic birch materials, manufactured on CNC cutting equipment for accurate assembly and bullet-proof construction. The 12 inch speakers are front mounted for wide dispersion. Front mounting the speakers also allows for a well sealed enclosure with virtually no air leaks, producing a tight focused low end. Our Patented V-BRACE Technology allows specialized tuning of the Deliverance enclosure to produce a somewhat loose “old-school” feel with a pleasing omni-directional dispersion quality, while maintaining excellent low end response and power handling capacity.

A beautifully styled, sleek looking straight 4X12 cabinet with a vertical baffle, featuring Mono-Stereo input capability and selectable 4 or 16 ohm impedance in mono mode and 8 ohm/channel in stereo mode. Plug in casters included."

Thanks for looking!!
Mo

Bump!!!!!

Gimme your OBOs Folks, it's packed up professionally boxed and padded and ready to roll :thumbsup:

one of the best cab in the business!!

I was selling mine but changed my mind after a couple of chords :D

good luck for the sale!!

Back