I've got tons of music equipment I would trade for a...

KissMyAmps

Banned
...Splawn Quick Rod!!!

I've got:
*Peavey Triple-xxx 2X12 combo
*Valey Arts Custom Pro (currently taken apart, but with all parts to put it back together)
*Several like-new Pedals including BOSS MT-2, Blues Driver, and Ibanez Tube Screamer
*ESP Kirk Hammett guitar (also taken apart with the parts to put it back together)
*Several like-new p'ups including SD JB, EMGs from Kirk guitar
*Marshall MG100hdfx (has problem with on/off switch which should be fixable)

I REEEAAAAALLY want a Quick Rod!!! Preferably a 50W with a Splawn 2X12 cab. Hoping one of the days shortly succeeding this post will be my lucky day if the right person sees it. Thanks.

Noone is trading a QR for that list. Your best bet is to sell on Craigslist and then wait for a nice QR to come up or order one direct.

Here's your starter for 10...

grouptubea.jpg

So you've got two guitars in pieces (for some odd reason), a monster XXX 2x12 combo, a broken solid state Marshall, various pickups - but including the ones from the disassembled guitars, and a few common pedals... You missed the classified forum, didn't post any pics or describe your items in sufficient detail... OK, wait a minute man. Don't you think it's kinda weird to post something like that?

Look, a used Quick Rod of a recent year goes for around $1000-1200. God only knows what you have is worth in total. Your best bet is to start by reassembling your guitars to a satisfactory state, test them thoroughly and make sure they stay in tune, all the electronics work, that there are no fret buzz or intonation problems, and take some pictures of them. Once you've done that, post some high resolution pics and describe them and their condition in detail. Make sure to include a price (as per forum rules).

The rest of the stuff is pocket change. Go get your solid state Marshall repaired yourself, then sell it. No sense in selling broken shit that could potentially result in a dispute over full disclosure; because if someone fixes the damned switch and it still doesn't work, then you're not going to have a happy customer. Sell the XXX combo to Guitar Center. That monster of an amp will cost you more to ship than you'll get for it.

Use a multimeter to test your pickups and make sure they have correct readings. After you get your guitars in order and place an ad for them in the proper section of the forum, take some good pictures of your pedals and make sure they work, then post an ad for them. Otherwise, simply use them as trade bait to throw in with cash or with the guitars.

It's suspect to sell two guitars disassembled because it makes it sound like you're trying to hide something that's wrong with them. No one keeps perfectly good guitars around in pieces unless they're broken. Therefore, you should be 100% sure that you're disclosing any defects or potential issues. However, there are apparently some guys on the forum who hate it when people complain about con artists and rip-offs, and some even wish bad on other members who've exposed scammers, so you might have better luck looking those fuckers up first since they won't be able to complain if the items you send aren't exactly as described :thumbsup:

That's about all I can say to help you out man. The Quick Rod is worth every penny. Good luck.

I have a Splawn Competition and matching 2x12 I'll trade for the strap buttons off the Valley Arts if they are gold..

Quick Rod = another EL34-based hot-rodded Marshall clone?

( That seems to be the re-occurring theme around here. )

Back