Sold!!

Deanmachine":13sg149d said:
Killer amp someone will be stoked I have his Rockmonster .

Yeah...this is a great amp and I've been wringing my hands over selling as..I DON'T WANT TO!! lol!! But...There's an amp available I've been wanting to try,have,own for awhile and well...you know the rest.. :aww:

kurtsstuff2003":1ip670qz said:
Deanmachine":1ip670qz said:

Yeah...this is a great amp and I've been wringing my hands over selling as..I DON'T WANT TO!! lol!! But...There's an amp available I've been wanting to try,have,own for awhile and well...you know the rest.. :aww:

Unless you're offloading to acquire a Metroplex or Wizard... Keep the Gower :yes: :rock: Best of luck regardless mate. Cheers

suhrimmetal":gf0xhy20 said:
kurtsstuff2003":gf0xhy20 said:
Deanmachine":gf0xhy20 said:

Unless you're offloading to acquire a Metroplex or Wizard... Keep the Gower :yes: :rock: Best of luck regardless mate. Cheers

The Gower SLAYS the Metroplex!!

mooncobra":3dc1js0z said:
suhrimmetal":3dc1js0z said:
kurtsstuff2003":3dc1js0z said:
Deanmachine":3dc1js0z said:

The Gower SLAYS the Metroplex!!

I almost posted that. :LOL: :LOL:

The KK++ is that good. Won't ever sell mine.

Yooooooooooooooo! DON"T DO IT!!! I Agree with what everyone said here! I own a Loaded Rockmonster, and will NEVER sell. I'll go one further and say the only thing better than the amp, is the man himself.
He's an amazing tech, Very personable & a Great tuneful player as well. Dan is top shelf all the way! He has my business for life.

VIVA LA' GOWER! :rock: :worship: :rock: :worship: :rock: :worship:

Back