SG Carved Top - Ocean Blue Burst

crankyrayhanky

SG Carved Top - Ocean Blue Burst
limited run from 2009
Guitar is in excellent condition. I always wear soft fabric shorts- no belt buckles or jean buttons to scratch up guitars. But there are a few spots on the back that show it was played, nothing major, light swirls and dust looking areas. The front looks near perfect. This will make 99% happy with the condition as excellent, but if you're a neurotic museum collector please move on. There aren't many of these out there in the wild; I think the run was limited to 350; they also had an autumn burst that year.
Included: certificate of Authenticity, Owner's manual, OHSC
Payment preferred: I can take credit card using my SquareUp account. If you want to use PayPal I'll need references as too many sellers are getting used as equipment rentals. I love this guitar and it would kill me to have someone abuse it and then return it to me in 5 months. Bid with confidence as I am 100% using the same name everywhere for >10 years. Local pickup is the east Valley in Phoenix. Thanks for looking!
$2500 or best offer

Cash + trade offers considered
info from the manufacturer:
http://www.gibson.com/Products/Electric ... Burst.aspx

Thanks SG Guy! I'm not thrilled to sell it, but I try not to let stuff own me, lol
A not so scientific weight on the bathroom scale says 7.2lbs
...and that I need to cut back on the ice cream

-and I thought it would be heavier, give her the Ben & Jerry's vanilla Heath bar crunch!!

-good luck with the sale,

Back