Official Mark Cameron Kemper profiles available!

EXPcustom

Ok, Mark did these for my company SuckerFreeGear. They have been out for a while and people love the Aldrich profile!

First timers I'm offering a deal you get the Aldrich and the "Atomic Pumpkin" Jose type mod for 60 dollars for all five profiles. You have to pm me here and I will send you payment info and then E-mail the profile packs when I get the funds.

You can find them on Ebay for list price under SuckerFreeGear or look under Cameron profiles.

These were profiled by Mark and I and then refined by Mark's playing so this is the closest you will come to official MC profiles.

Here are clips of all the amps and profiles, remember 60 buys you everything!

Atomic pumpkin profile pack even comes with a profile of Mark's very one prototype boost pedal.

Aldrich profile that has been getting rave reviews and is used by one of Kempers most well known artists in their current rig.

Actual amp that was profiled:

Ocean profile is now available. 25 dollars!!!! Sale till Friday on the Ocean.

First time customers. Package deal for everything for a 100 dollars, message me here.

I've been dealing gear for close to 20 years so please don't trash my thread or my business. I wanted to offer some high quality profiles people have been requesting. I don't come to your job and start trashing your business so please extend the same respect to me.

Mailman1971":3qb49bfm said:
No slamming other peoples ads. Not going to tolerate it. :thumbsup:

OK, sorry man...

P.S... Dan, your signature has the incorrect lyrics in the third line.. :thumbsup:

Do you do smaller packs? I don't need a metric ton of profiles but 5-10 killer profiles would be way cool. Either way, good stuff!

cavitation":fh9wgr26 said:
Do you do smaller packs? I don't need a metric ton of profiles but 5-10 killer profiles would be way cool. Either way, good stuff!

I believe that's exactly what he's offering.

The profile of the 77 sounds quite compressed compared to the amp. Do you think that's part of the profile, or due to mic placement for this recording?

Metlupass2":1km3mopv said:
cavitation":1km3mopv said:

I believe that's exactly what he's offering.

Yes that's exactly what I'm offering. The Aldrich is in fact a single profile and everyone loves it. The pumpkin and CCV800 come with 2 profiles of mid and high gain. The CCV800 also comes with a clean profile.

Fordman65":19pq2tx4 said:
The profile of the 77 sounds quite compressed compared to the amp. Do you think that's part of the profile, or due to mic placement for this recording?

It's just the way the recording came out. It's amazing how close this profile came to sounding like the actual amp, even Mark was amazed.

You can buy all of them here and there is tons of info at each listing in the description:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/322625556422?ss ... 1555.l2649

https://www.ebay.com/itm/322638867380?ss ... 1555.l2649

https://www.ebay.com/itm/322677560379?ss ... 1555.l2649

Thanks, all profiles have been sent out. I will continue the first time buyer sale and we have a Modern mod profile available for 22 dollars. To get the modern you have to message or E-mail me direct and I will send it to you, it's not officially on sale yet.

lester":1uawh3yp said:
I'm interested in the profiles Jason. Is this money going to Mark Cameron?

For the record these were done by Mark for my business as a favor, you are dealing with me and paying me when you get these profiles.

I hope that answers your question but yeah you can send me PM if you are still interested or have more questions.

If anyone was hesitating the reviews and feedback have came in on the latest packs. :rock:

You can go to the Kemper forums and just search the forums and see what others are saying.

Also Modern mod is available early by contacting me directly for 22 dollars.

Package deals available just message me. :thumbsup:

Back