FS/FT: Gibson USA Flying V-Custom refin-1 of a kind $975*

JerEvil

Selling the V. Started life as a Gibson Faded Cherry USA.

Here's what was done:
• custom black metallic finish
• ebony board with trap inlays and binding
• moved input jack to the bottom wing
• locking tuners
• part of route filled to accommodate 50's pickguard style
• Duncan Custom/Full Shred set

There are a couple dings in the clear coat but no exposed wood.

Looking to get $975 shipped w/PayPal gift.

tIuu90Rl.jpg

2bLg2pZl.jpg

N1Z2IStl.jpg

i4qxsJvl.jpg

UV3gPBql.

q88rVcNl.jpg

I've loved this guitar since the first time you posted pics. :inlove: Soooooo cool...I can't pull the trigger at the moment though!!! :doh: GLWS! :thumbsup:

Beyond Black":2pjhcbo6 said:
I've loved this guitar since the first time you posted pics. :inlove: Soooooo cool...I can't pull the trigger at the moment though!!! :doh: GLWS! :thumbsup:
Thanks bud! I'll just put this out there. All my listings are also on Reverb with offers accepted AND Affirm payment options... just saying... ;)

Price about to go back up as I funded the guitar I was selling this for. I'll keep it at this price until Black Friday... then back to $1150.

jammin1":f1nwmzig said:
hole-in-the-head.jpg

But I really want it! :D It's a Beaut! GLWS
Thanks man! I was selling this to fund my RR24 LTD edition but the wife bought it for me for Xmas! I won’t be heartbroken to keep this guy... but the fire-sale is no longer needed.

JerEvil":1yiz5azv said:
Price about to go back up as I funded the guitar I was selling this for. I'll keep it at this price until Black Friday... then back to $1150.

Makes sense. No takers at $999, $1150 should get the sale!

napalmdeath":2r11o1dc said:
JerEvil":2r11o1dc said:

Makes sense. No takers at $999, $1150 should get the sale!
What you did there... I see it!

I’d rather hang onto it for what I feel the value is. Dropped it for quick sale but since it’s still hanging in, I’ll wait to get what I want out of it as I no longer NEED to sell it. If it sells, cool. If not I still have a rad guitar. I usually end up pulling it anyway.

I guess at the end of the day I probably really don’t wanna sell it...

Back