Gear for sale

Did they not get their roll of paper towels from Trump? He's doing a great job there according to him. The best!
Sorry to hear about your family.

Bloodrock":175xd2kv said:
Did they not get their roll of paper towels from Trump? He's doing a great job there according to him. The best!
hey thanks man! the are centrally located, seen nothing. been walking/driving to san juan for supplies cash etc..

Bloodrock":3jmixz4o said:

brainwash.gif

Very sad seeing tax paying americans suffer due to politicians and their bullshit. Good on you for moving some gear to help family out. (y)

Lets stop the talking smack in this ad...... please. :gethim:

We have a member that is in dire need here ok?

Molten I hope your family pulls thru this ok. :aww:

Good luck with the sales my Brother.

Thanks guys, yeah I have no time for that BS, just need to free up some cash for family so they can purchase food and water. They have received literally nothing thus far and were drinking rainwater. Now that disease is spreading they can't mess with that anymore. Luckily none of my family was killed or lost thier homes many more are in far worse shape.

I will have more things coming, need to decide what I can sacrifice and what is ready to go.

Mailman1971":224t6d4t said:

Amen. Alot of people here have no class, whatsoever.

I just went through hurricane Irma. No fun, hope all works out. What we got in Florida is peanuts compared to Puerto Rico.

Mailman1971":kvhus5ds said:

Thank you for this post. It was definitely necessary.

Good luck OP and free BUMP.

Mailman1971":2rokkqu7 said:
moltenmetalburn":2rokkqu7 said:
Bump. No interest in a mint katana?!
Already got one Mr Rick. :D
Good luck in the sales my man.
Hope things are improving for your family.
Day at a time.

So weird, best price on reverb, doesn’t sell. I guess the hype is over haha which is weird as it just got even better lol.

Hey thanks Dan, they are doing ok so far, been sending cash so they can make the trek to san juan to buy food and water. Some thoughtful members have even simply donated some.

I have sold about $1000 worth of gear thus far so doing pretty good, getting a PRS and some other things ready for sale. Going to use the opportunity to finally have less gear on hand and less money invested. Im having a BLAST with the Mooer preamp pedals. Going to repair my 2150 for them and off some amps I think.

I literally found out my dads house was ok in a FB video, the one next to his was a pile of sticks! Crazy.

I snagged the turbo tuner from ya it has been working great.

How’s that Jet City Vertical 2x12 Sound? Friend of mine is in the market for a vertical 2x12 and doesn’t want to break the bank on a Mesa vertical

Inearthed":eyyr0nlt said:
I snagged the turbo tuner from ya it has been working great.

Cool, glad you are happy.

How’s that Jet City Vertical 2x12 Sound? Friend of mine is in the market for a vertical 2x12 and doesn’t want to break the bank on a Mesa vertical

The cabinet is great. I was really surprised actually, I would buy it again. The speakers are not a fit for everyone being nuetral with huge bottom and no breakup.

Back