ESP SOLD

Gsxrbusa

SOLD!!

It’s a player. Has some blems but this guitar is a good one. Late ‘80s or early ‘90s, not exactly sure. Currently loaded with a Seymour Duncan TB-6. Sounds mean.

$1000 OBO. No trades. Gotta take family on vacation.

mLtNm0i.jpg

3v9Z6KT.jpg

BE9qlOW.jpg

nZoLDOB.jpg

sMGPo1U.jpg

X4mAz4G.jpg

qf1BWSF.jpg

3vz8Fzh.jpg

iSlmoum.jpg

7kdKy3I.jpg

34UuQKe.jpg

Hey man! Is that a Peters 412 cab I see in the background of some of the pictures? How do you like it? What speakers do you have in there?

Good luck with your sale and I hope I wasn't being rude asking about this in here. :thumbsup:

Oblivion DC":35hl86q5 said:
Hey man! Is that a Peters 412 cab I see in the background of some of the pictures? How do you like it? What speakers do you have in there?

Good luck with your sale and I hope I wasn't being rude asking about this in here. :thumbsup:

Hey brother. It’s a Mills Acoustics Afterburner with a Peters Logo. :LOL: :LOL: Sorry to disappoint. It’s loaded with 75w Creambacks and sounds glorious. :rock:

Gsxrbusa":36xxg72d said:
Oblivion DC":36xxg72d said:

Hey brother. It’s a Mills Acoustics Afterburner with a Peters Logo. :LOL: :LOL: Sorry to disappoint. It’s loaded with 75w Creambacks and sounds glorious. :rock:

Mills! Those Afterburner cabs are approaching legendary status. I’ve never had the good fortune to hear one but I always hear great things about them. Thanks for the fake out man!! :D

Oblivion DC":u0ekiwx7 said:
Gsxrbusa":u0ekiwx7 said:
Oblivion DC":u0ekiwx7 said:

Mills! Those Afterburner cabs are approaching legendary status. I’ve never had the good fortune to hear one but I always hear great things about them. Thanks for the fake out man!! :D

It's really a great cab!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :D :D

Back