For Sale: Bray 4450 Deluxe Great Condition

Jayy

I've decided to sell my Bray 4550 just because I have too many amps. I bought it new from Bray in 2015 and it has been used at home only and very well cared for and kept in a non-smoking pet-free home. It is his 4550 Deluxe with the hot switch and mid boost on the mids pots (push/pull pots) as well as a bright switch on push/pull on the bright channel volume. The bright and normal channel are internally jumpered and can be blended without a cable between them. The 4550 Deluxe also has a more modern gain setting by plugging into the top right input and pulling out the channel pot, which cascades the gain stages.

There is also a dual PPIMV master with two master volume controls on the back and it is foot switchable between them for a lead/volume boost using the included foot switch. There is also a feedback control on the back to adjust the amount of NFB in the amp. This is one of Bray's newer features and is very cool and useful for dialing in the tone you want.

The amp includes everything shown in the pics and will ship very well packaged and protected. I'm asking $1800.00 PayPal shipped CONUS. Please excuse the rotated pics. They are from my iPhone straight to this forum and so far I cannot get them rotated straight. I have got to find a new photo hosting sight because Photobucket is worthless for me now. If anyone has any questions let me know. :rock:

Attachments

• IMG_0989.JPG
    IMG_0989.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,099
  • IMG_0993.JPG
    IMG_0993.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,097
  • IMG_0994.JPG
    IMG_0994.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,103
Back