FS Friedman BE100 w/HBE Master & Clean Midrange Excellent

For Sale

Friedman BE100 Head. Manufactured in September 2013 back during one of the initial highly scrutinized production runs when Dave was personally testing each head. Well cared for and super clean, check the pics.

Very recently gone through by Dave Friedman in July, 2017. 100% perfectly functional, amp and footswitch. Very quiet amp. Always stored in a protective studio slip, smoke free environment. Excellent cosmetic and working condition, I can't find any dings but please take a look at the pics, and I'm happy to provide more pics or discuss anything via e-mail or phone. I can't justify calling it "Mint" since it's not new but it probably would be called Mint by others.

In March, 2014 Dave Friedman added a master for the HBE channel, and added a midrange control to the clean channel (similar to the Jerry Cantrell model). The master for the HBE makes this a foot switchable 3 channel amp with a shared EQ for BE/HBE. Such a fantastic feature for getting the exact volume level for leads or heavy rhythms. I have the Friedman invoice to prove that Dave did the work.

With the HBE master, the clean channel midrange control and the recent inspection just done by Dave in July of 2017, this amp is a great BE100 head to own, especially for any of you who play out live. I can’t begin to express how useful the HBE master has been for me, and the difference it has made in making sure my leads sing out just right over the rest of the band. This is easily the best amp I've ever owned, out of many many fine amps. I did a simultaneous shoot out of a Suhr PT100, 3rd Power HD100, Aiken Invader, Landry LS100G3 and the Friedman BE100, and for me the BE100 was the clear winner.

I have $300 into this for the master and midrange, so a total of $4K.

$2,800/offer seems like a fair price for this head. I'm willing to split the cost of packaging and shipping. I pack amps very well.

Thanks for the inquiries, but I'm not interested in trades at this time.

pPoO3G2.jpg

gvTrXtg.jpg

Back