DLA Aldrich *SOLD*

Added the "...Metal Show" clip to the listing. Personally haven't found any other clips. For whatever reason the previous owner deleted all of his youtube videos when I acquired the amp. the amp does metal/rock in stellar form and the noise gate is really a surprisingly useful one. The added boost is leaning towards insane gain. It'd be great for a collector for sure but also just for someone wanting to nail these tones. I really dig the amp but just have no room for it in what I am doing, and my Gower covers the same territory.

I don't know what they did to the audio in the video link but every time he hit the first chord it sounded awesome, then it went quieter and muffled right up until he hits the last chord then it comes back and sounds great

Sounds like it is a fantastic amp regardless

Doug’s playing the blacktop ‘58 historic he bought from me in two of those clips. That LP arrived just a couple of hours before that taping of TMS. Doug called me to ask if the guitar had new strings on it and, if so, he was going to take it to TMS and play it. He didn’t have time to restring it. You can see that the strings are top wrapped. Doug doesn’t top wrap. Just an interesting story IMO. Bitchin amp!!! GLWTS!!!

bonedarrell":givs6yxc said:
Doug’s playing the blacktop ‘58 historic he bought from me in two of those clips. That LP arrived just a couple of hours before that taping of TMS. Doug called me to ask if the guitar had new strings on it and, if so, he was going to take it to TMS and play it. He didn’t have time to restring it. You can see that the strings are top wrapped. Doug doesn’t top wrap. Just an interesting story IMO. Bitchin amp!!! GLWTS!!!

nice, cool to know a bit more of the history! thnx! :rock:

Back