FS/FT : 100W Peters Triple Channel - SOLD!!!!

tfridgen

2015 Peters Triple Channel Halo/Regulus/GNL. Comes with 3 button footswitch. Clean/OD , OD1/2, Master1/Master2

From the website:

HALO
Provides clean, blues and classic overdrive sounds with the familiar characteristics of many vintage amps while having its own sonic signature.

REGULUS
This design replaces the Polaris. Classic "Marshall type" OD, very vintage sounding, with some more "grunt" than the Polaris. Stays more vintage sounding even with higher output pickups than the Polaris did. The Polaris wasn't capable of being used in the "dual-lead" dual channel models or a triple channel model alongside my other high gain channels, so the Regulus was made to replace it. Yes, the Polaris is discontinued and no the Polaris was never meant to be a "VH amp" (despite how a couple people managed to make it sound), so don't worry you VH-sound-searching-type folks, this change doesn't affect you. :)

https://youtu.be/mcS3uDUGyCA?t=2m32s

GNL
This design is essentially a mid-ground between Gryphon and FSM designs. Consider it a somewhat more modern/aggressive-sounding Gryphon or a somewhat more vintage/warmer-sounding FSM.

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs0soY4 ... i1qw3wB6OV

$2150 OR BEST OFFER FOR REAL< TRY ME!

Teles, pickups, high gainers........

:thumbsup:

Great amp man, still got mine. Ain't going anywhere, sounds damn good with the 6550's, brutal,tight and full of tone.

Liking it more than my BE lately!!!!!

It's such a great amp. I'm wanting to try something new, however, and if I didn't get the guilt everytime I've owned multiple amps, I'd just add to it. I do though, so that's how she fuckin goes... Price drop 2100

These are great amps :rock:
James Peters has got it going on. I've got 2 of his amps and they kill!
Good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

tfridgen":360e541r said:
Ok, this is back up, you can try me on trades (Diezel Herbert, Mesa Mark IIC+, Mesa Mark III Coli, Mesa JP2C) + or - cash where required!

$2150

PM'd ya, but the PM only shows sitting in my outbox :confused: Let me know if you got it.

MetalHeadMike":38cxxl1e said:
tfridgen":38cxxl1e said:
Ok, this is back up, you can try me on trades (Diezel Herbert, Mesa Mark IIC+, Mesa Mark III Coli, Mesa JP2C) + or - cash where required!

$2150

PM'd ya, but the PM only shows sitting in my outbox :confused: Let me know if you got it.
Wanted to know if you'd be interested in an Engl Savage 120 with Z10 footswitch?

Man I'd love to upgrade from a 2 Chan to a 3 chan GNL. Would be all over this if I lived in the States.
Good luck with the sale.

JackBootedThug":2w715ko3 said:
i've always wanted a big black peters......
How bout microscopic white John?
Need a magnify glass and binoculars to see it.
Bulk Wrap has it. You should send him a PM.

JackBootedThug":2tx65bdm said:

I've actually had two!!

Mailman1971":2tx65bdm said:
JackBootedThug":2tx65bdm said:
How bout microscopic white John?
Need a magnify glass and binoculars to see it.
Bulk Wrap has it. You should send him a PM.

:LOL: :LOL:
May need some windex and degreaser!

Bump, price back up to 1900!

tfridgen":2qeb11wg said:
2015 Peters Triple Channel Halo/Regulus/GNL. Comes with 3 button footswitch. Clean/OD , OD1/2, Master1/Master2

From the website:

HALO
Provides clean, blues and classic overdrive sounds with the familiar characteristics of many vintage amps while having its own sonic signature.

REGULUS
This design replaces the Polaris. Classic "Marshall type" OD, very vintage sounding, with some more "grunt" than the Polaris. Stays more vintage sounding even with higher output pickups than the Polaris did. The Polaris wasn't capable of being used in the "dual-lead" dual channel models or a triple channel model alongside my other high gain channels, so the Regulus was made to replace it. Yes, the Polaris is discontinued and no the Polaris was never meant to be a "VH amp" (despite how a couple people managed to make it sound), so don't worry you VH-sound-searching-type folks, this change doesn't affect you. :)

https://youtu.be/mcS3uDUGyCA?t=2m32s

GNL
This design is essentially a mid-ground between Gryphon and FSM designs. Consider it a somewhat more modern/aggressive-sounding Gryphon or a somewhat more vintage/warmer-sounding FSM.

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs0soY4 ... i1qw3wB6OV

$2150 OR BEST OFFER FOR REAL< TRY ME!

Teles, pickups, high gainers........

ics.

Back