WTB....JOHNSON MILLENIUM AMP

Man I had one of those in the late 90's when they were new. So much tweakability in those things. Way ahead of its time. GLWTS

I got one of those, and my bro lives near Detroit and could pick it up from me. I'll send you a pm.

Sorry I was half serious. Scott Grove has a billion youtube guitar videos and he has a huge collection of the Johnson amps.

I remember being a teenager buying my first real amp at Guitar Center when those came out. I picked the Line 6 Ax2 212 over the Johnson.

BRENTrocks":2pm5zejh said:
JSutter":2pm5zejh said:
If you find one and need a controller I have 2 J12's available.
How much?

One is in great condition, a few scratches here and there.
The other is in like new condition in the original box with papers.
They both work perfectly and have a cable.

I was asking $250 and $300 but I am open to offers or even a silly deal on both.

JSutter":352xpvkh said:
BRENTrocks":352xpvkh said:
JSutter":352xpvkh said:
If you find one and need a controller I have 2 J12's available.
How much?

One is in great condition, a few scratches here and there.
The other is in like new condition in the original box with papers.
They both work perfectly and have a cable.

I was asking $250 and $300 but I am open to offers or even a silly deal on both.

can I call you or text you

my number is 269-207-7328

one of those came in for a minor problem. def the best of all of them.. they dont break and people keep them. you wont see too many adds. very heavy but worth it.

@BRENTrocks: I have a Johnson Milennium 150 2x12 stereo combo amp with controller that I would be interested in selling, if you haven't found one yet. Please PM me.

Guitar George

I have a 150 combo and a 250 head for sale. Both have the large pedal. The 250 head is essentially new and was only used a couple times in the studio. The last time I looked the 150 combo was also in great shape. I also think I might have covers. Nonetheless, I need to get these out of the studio, gone digital!

Back