Sold... please delete.

suhrimmetal

SOLD!! Selling my Landry LS100 G3 with up to date specs done by Bill himself earlier this year... not the mustard caps upgrade. I have the invoice and emails proving the upgrades. If you know Bill, then you know how great these amps are. He's a great player, great guy and has spent years trying to find his tone.... which is why he now builds these incredible amps. Handwired, clean to plexi to jose and beyond. This amp can cover it all. Hard/soft switch, Classic/Modern(diode clipping after last gain stage and before tone stack ala Cameron, etc) Loop is perfect and master volume is best I've ever encountered on any amp. Bill and his amps are often brought up with the Friedmans, Metropolous, Wizards, 3rd Power Bogs, etc etc.... and they deserve all the accolades they receive. Ive owned pretty much every boutique "M" style amp and this is right up there at the top. Just do your research and others opinions will let you know. Amp is in excellent condition, no scuffs or marks, works perfectly. Comes with Landry footswitch and cable. Will be packaged safe and secure as is everything I do. Asking $1800 shipped/paypald to lower 48. I'm selling this amp(along with my 2x12's) because I just don't play out anymore and rarely play at all these days. Please, no trades. Cheers

ASZQAKb.jpg

aPIi9Q4.jpg

oMv3Wea.jpg

EufH7iV.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y6MS4M_Tm4

Back