sold

splatter

It kills me to do this but apparently I've been playing single cuts for so long that I just can't get use to the strat shape guitars again . So I'm selling/trading my BRAND NEW Suhr. This guitar was delivered to me last Wednesday 11/15. its got maybe 8 to 10 hours of play time on it and is in mint
condition.This guitar shames the custom shop Charvel's I've had in the past .The Neck is very similar with the rolled fret board edges only IMHO its better than the charvel's.

This is the only tiger stripe I've seen with a maple board ,all of these I have seen have ebony boards and the maple boards are on the neon drip models . I'm not saying there aren't more out there I'm just saying these are rare.
Also in case you missed it in the title this is a LIMITED EDITION . Suhr did a second series of these (hence the MKII) because the first series sold out almost before they hit the stores.

Oh and don't be fooled into thinking this is a one trick pony,with the switch in the split hum positions the aldrich pups get a very stratty sound and works great on clean tones .
As far as trades I'm open to offers ,prefer trade with cash from you but like I said I'm open to trade offers . Worst I can say is no.

I uploaded more pics ,what appears to be wear on the bridge is a reflection from the angle of the flash ,as stated above the guitar is mint
$3100 + shipping

here are the specs
Street Price: $3,766
BODY
Body Shape: Modern
Body Wood: Alder
NECK
Neck Wood: Maple
Fingerboard Wood: Maple
Neck Back Shape: Modern Elliptical .780"-.83.0"
Fingerboard Radius: 16"
Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel (.057"x.110")
Nut: 1.650" Floyd Locking
ELECTRONICS
Bridge Pickup: Aldrich (Black)
Neck Pickup: Aldrich (Black)
5 way pickup selector
kill switch
single volume control
HARDWARE
Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
Bridge: Gotoh Floyd Rose
Color: Tiger stripe

as for trades I'm thinking maybe a fractal fx8 as partial trade. But still willing to listen to whatever

Back