Engl Special Edition EL34 E670 2016 ***SOLD***

Wizard of Ozz

***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

For Sale: 2016 Engl Special Edition EL34 E670 amp head. The amp is in 100% DEAD-MINT FLAWLESS condition. There is not a ding, dent, mark, or scratch anywhere on the amp. The amp sounds amazing and everything works 100%. Zero issues. I am the original owner and I purchased it new from an authorized dealer. It’s never left my house. I’ve owned 3 of these amps over the years (I sold the others to forum members here), so I’m very familiar with what they can do. I keep coming back to this amp because of its killer tones and versatility. This amp is one of the few amps that can do it all. Everything from pristine clean, crunchy rock rhythm tones, to two different and equally amazing lead channels. Everything you’d expect from a high end 4 channel tube amp. I won’t go in to the specs as there are almost too many to list. 2 fx loops, built-in noise gate, and many midi switchable functions are among the highlights. It truly can do it all in one box. The stock Engl EL34 power tubes and ECC83 preamp tubes are in the amp (which are Engl relabeled JJ EL34 power and JJ ECC83 preamp tubes). The amp comes with: the owner’s manual, power chord, D2F padded cover, and 2 extra preamp tubes. The amp will be shipped double boxed in the Engl factory boxes.

Price: $2100.00 shipped via UPS Ground including the regular PayPal fee to anywhere in the lower 48 states of the USA. Shipping to AK/HI will cost extra. I will only ship to your confirmed/verified PayPal address. I will not ship outside of the USA. I will not ship to a third party. Sorry, no trades. I need to make room for other things.

Pics:

mAqi0b9.jpg

220n8cb.jpg

kOgH2gj.jpg

Vc87O6j.jpg

HMY1HYF.jpg

oY6OAvZ.jpg

Back