*SOLD* 2014 Splawn QuickRod B+ voltage option *SOLD*

GtarLover

Yes, this is exactly what the title reads.
Splawn QuickRod 100watt amp head with the B+ (lower) voltage option. I LOVE THIS AMP!!!
As you can see from the pics, a couple of the back corners got a couple scrapes on the tolex. Nothing too crazy and obviously it is only cosmetic.
This amp comes with the 4-button footwswitch, meaning it is a 2014 model that has foot switchable gears AND solo boost!!

Only reason for me selling this amp is I have 4 Splawn QR heads and need to let one go.
I'm keeping the 2 of the same version for live use, my Number 1 and a backup, plus I have an older model...SERIOUSLY AMAZING tones, yet no loop master and a old style clean among other things, that make it less usable for live shows.

Anyway, check out the pics.
This bad boy is a great amp and can give you anything from sweet cleans to AC/DC crunch to hot rodded JCM 800 to SUPER hot rodded Marshally tones. Ballsy and aggressive with finesse, I like to say.
This head has 3 gears (meaning 3 different gain settings), great effects loop with volume control, foot switchable solo boost, half power switch, and the included 4 button foot switch make this a VERY versatile and extremely killer head.

***** SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD *****

84z7JZS.jpg

o6WZxFj.jpg

pXzM6Qu.jpg

Y7C4NwN.jpg

swOQ8DM.jpg

Back