FS: ENGL Powerball II, like new/mint, SOLD

Salos

Pristine condition ENGL Powerball II. Still have the original shipping box and paperwork. I will include the Z9 footswitch too. I'm pretty sure this is a 2017 model, and I'll run the serial number if you want to know for sure. This is my favorite ENGL I've played by far, but I have too many amps right now.

All 4 channels are very usable, the EQ is incredibly sensitive, and there are onboard options like Bright, Bottom, Mid Boost, Presence, and Depth. There are independent gain and volume knobs per each channel plus two footswitchable global masters. There's also a pretty good built-in noise gate. And the last thing I'll mention: it sounds excellent at bedroom volumes. Through my 2x12 V30 cab, I can play this thing at midnight sounding great and no one else can hear me.

SOLD

Would like a Fryette PS2 + cash type deal if possible. Otherwise, not really looking for trades, but you can try.

unnamed_2.jpg

unnamed_1.jpg

unnamed_3.jpg

By any chance were you at Action Music on Saturday? If so I think we were getting about that white Les paul Custom. You said you were going to sell your ENGL.

Anyway, free bump for cool amp!

johnpace2":m14qbtyf said:
By any chance were you at Action Music on Saturday? If so I think we were getting about that white Les paul Custom. You said you were going to sell your ENGL.

Anyway, free bump for cool amp!

LOL, too funny. Yup. Thinking about that custom still, though that pink residue is holding me up a bit.

Bump.

Would like a Fryette PS2 + cash type deal. Otherwise, not really looking for trades, but you can try.

Back