**SOLD** Marshall - Martin Golub JMP

strata2628

Got this from Dominick a few weeks/month ago and it is fantastic, (a very cool Marshall which is brutal but also cleans up really nicely) but I've come to the conclusion that I'm more of a 6L6/KT88 guy. For guitar I use my Mesa's or VHT's live so, I'm going to be selling most of my Marshall's and EL34 style amps. Wanted to put this up and see if there's any interest; curious about what's out there in terms of trading for guitars I guess $$ wise I got it for about $2K shipped so I'd be asking for the same if I were to sell.

As far as guitars: nothing super fancy top or finish-wise, I prefer simple black/white, natural finishes. Killer Tele-style guitars that can do the heavys (or get close) (that Paoletti listed is pretty tempting), killer SG's or vintage LP's possibly, EGC's,...more comfortable with 25.5 scale stuff. Could also be tempted by a vintage Fender Jazz...Just PM' me with you ideas. Sometimes it's a matter of knowing it when I see it (I'm sure most folks understand) :rock:

BTW the head is in the same condition as when I received it except in that I've replaced the broken logo with a new one from Mojotone (I'll include the crumbled one if someone wants it)

Trying to add a pic and will as soon as the "Board Attachment Quota Has (not) been Reached" :doh:

Back