Mjt/Warmoth superstrat Joe Holmes inspired! $750.

Hi all,
Here’s an Mjt finished, one piece alder body. Finished in heavy relic Olympic white over blue. It s a music raft body I believe.
The Floyd is one of the limited edition burnt chrome ones. The neck is unfinished but is a big 59 carve with (iirc 6105’s) frets. Again, NO lacquer on the neck so she will get dirty and wear ( the way I like em!). Large CBS headstock with Schaller locking tuners. The original owner has a badly applied “F” 70’s logo decal which would need to be replaced. Again, it is a parts caster NOT a “F” guitar!

The electrics are a bare knuckle pickup “Miracle man” in burnt chrome in the bridge, a Fender CS fat 50 in the middle and a Fender noiseless in the neck, all wired to a single volume control a la Joe.

I have no pictures here on my iPad atm but will put up a few now from my desktop.
ng for $750 (To me after PP etc) or else would like an Ibanez Timmons AT10p

I’m based in Ireland but have been a member here for a long time and have many trade references in tgp, eBay etc.

If you want any specific photos, please. pm me!

B7F19E98-98D2-4ABB-ABAC-F096A9724502_zpstbklqlzl.jpeg
[/url]
Thanks in advance!

interested in pics , but nobody with a brain would click a Photobucket link anymore. Too dangerous.

Back