FS/FT : Fender Kotzen Tele $1000 Last Drop!

The difference is that the Japanese guitars are of far superior quality. I have one and can tell you the build quality is better than my USA Tele deluxe and the deluxe ain't no slouch. Good luck with the sale brother

The difference is that the Japanese guitars are of far superior quality. I have one and can tell you the build quality is better than my USA Tele deluxe and the deluxe ain't no slouch. Good luck with the sale brother

the grimbrewer":3qvws0mr said:
Thanks homes. It is such a nice axe, it's a shame just sittin here not being used.... Come on lads, let's give it a good home...

These Kotzen Teles are killer. Made by Fender Japan, which is essentially a custom shop in Japan (it's not the same thing as Japanese made Fenders that are sold in the US). The Kotzen Teles play like CS guitars, because that's essentially what they are.

Not sure if the ones available in the US now are the same or not, but I had one imported back in 2007 and it's one of my favorite guitars I own (along side a Tom Anderson Drop Top, '89 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Fender CS ''62 Relic Namm Guitar, and an Ernie Ball EVH.

The Kotzen's are no joke!

Back