Sold

Gsxrbusa

Sold.

Recently picked up this amp from Mr.Mailman. It was his go to amp for a good while. I had not played a recto in 10 years or more and decided I needed to try another. Well, I did and it's just not for me. :confused: This amp is tight and focused. Has a mean snarl in the mids. It seems much less fizzy than a stock 3 ch recto. The amp is really mean and will make someone happy. I believe Dan said the 6L6's are pretty new in it.

$1300 shipped. Paypal gift or add the fees please.

I made a quick clip of it.

X7tofLgl.jpg

S8gGJT0l.jpg

QLdQOj4l.jpg

VfXZWnAl.jpg

EkiLKnul.jpg

YUOaLO9l.jpg

qKTzh9zl.jpg

GTrtmRKl.jpg

aEgA4q5l.jpg

e4xWHe4l.jpg

Yes folks this is THE HOLY GRAIL RECTO!! :yes:
Whoever is a recto nut will LOVE IT!! :rock:
I only sold it after years of owning was I had too many amps and tied the knot needed some cash.
Tom.... good luck with the sale brother. There is close to $800 just in the mods.
Someone snag it quick. :thumbsup:

Mailman1971":w9yeb7x6 said:
Yes folks this is THE HOLY GRAIL RECTO!! :yes:
Whoever is a recto nut will LOVE IT!! :rock:
I only sold it after years of owning was I had too many amps and tied the knot needed some cash.
Tom.... good luck with the sale brother. There is close to $800 just in the mods.
Someone snag it quick. :thumbsup:

Thank you my friend! :rock:

JerEvil":2h95qtnt said:
Good LORD that sounds mighty!
It is. +100 :rock:
Owned it for years. FJA modded it twice. Second time sent it back for basic service when he RE-AMPED it up!! Came back throwing Flames!! :rock:
I just had waaaay to many Amps. Decided to pass it on.
Buuuuuump.... :D

Mailman1971":quiak7a4 said:
JerEvil":quiak7a4 said:
Good LORD that sounds mighty!
It is. +100 :rock:
Owned it for years. FJA modded it twice. Second time sent it back for basic service when he RE-AMPED it up!! Came back throwing Flames!! :rock:
I just had waaaay to many Amps. Decided to pass it on.
Buuuuuump.... :D

:rock:

Back