Gibson Flying V F/S

splatter

Here is my 2011 flying V . Its been heavily modded and I know that depreciates the value its been priced accordingly.

These floyd V's are pretty rare they were made along with the Explorers that year that also had same specs.
I made and added the pick guard and its suppose to have the distressed look. I also added a second volume knob and a coil tap switch .The floyd is blocked for dive only and I put a dtuna on the guitar which I had to make a small route for . I also moved the top strap button to where the strap doesn't get in your way when playing the upper register .The fret board is Granadillo which looks like ebony and gives the rosewood tone . The guitar is in great shape with only slight play wear. The only real blemish is the black on the back of the head stock from where I fold a strap under it when its in the case .this could probably be polished out.

Bridge pickup is a SD tb14 and I have a ceramic mag in it now I can put the a5 back if you like. I really can't remember what the neck pup is . I think its a WCR crossroads I'm not sure .

Oh and the pickguard is smooth to the touch the "distressed" part is on the underside

Comes with schaller strap locks
$800 +shipping

will consider a fractal AX8 or FX8 for a trade

v3drnrBl.jpg

M9vNBxgl.jpg

bnvWUG7l.jpg

72kbUXfl.jpg

dMr3Rcll.jpg

D43rkbNl.jpg

dJJ3C16l.jpg

jnrv9Tml.jpg

F8OHHW9.jpg