WTB: EVH Wolfgang Archtop Trans Green Special Custom

glpg80

Looking for a trans-green flamed maple archtop peavey wolfgang special custom with a floating trem. They also made them in hardtails, but I'm not interested in a hardtail model. The more minty, the better. Original case candy and hardshell wolfgang case a plus. Shoot me a PM if you have one you'd like to part ways with. I owned a purple wolfgang special in the past and sold it to fund an ESP MII custom shop. I had to sell the MII in college for bills, and I'd like to get my dream wolfgang guitar.

Thanks ahead of time,

-Matt

Some times there is a lag, but that store is usually pretty good.
Call and ask for Bill E if he's in....
I've personally played that amp and it is in great shape....

Tronald Dump":26hzyj83 said:
zewango":26hzyj83 said:
Guitar Center has a used Cherry Bomb one on their site

Looks sweet! I'd love to play one. Hope you snag it glpg80.

Snagged it :rock:

Original dude brought it back to trade it in because it was too much amp for him.

Stoked :rock:

Still in the market for an EVH Wolfgang Trans-Green Special Custom :D

Still on the lookout for one of these. If you know where one is please let me know. Thanks!

I scored a green flametop wolfgang archtop with all the case candy and everything for 1400 off of ebay. it is damn near a museum piece. green is a rare color, and I have been on the hunt for a while. my wife actually found this one and ordered it for me as an anniversary present. she did well !

MYLILSS":qmrgv1wo said:
I scored a green flametop wolfgang archtop with all the case candy and everything for 1400 off of ebay. it is damn near a museum piece. green is a rare color, and I have been on the hunt for a while. my wife actually found this one and ordered it for me as an anniversary present. she did well !

I would give my left nut to find one right now :cry:

I've always wanted one - it's my dream guitar.

They're just too damn rare and the ones people do have they're collecting as museum pieces. Only recently have I ever had the ability to make it even close to a reality. Hoping I can come across one this year.

glpg80":28e7esyh said:
MYLILSS":28e7esyh said:

They're just too damn rare and the ones people do have they're collecting as museum pieces. Only recently have I ever had the ability to make it even close to a reality. Hoping I can come across one this year.

ill keep an eye out for you man. there was a green one on the guitar center used site but it was in rough condition. I contemplated it for a wolfgang to modify but never pulled the trigger. the green is definitely one of the more rare colors it seems

MYLILSS":26o2rt4h said:
glpg80":26o2rt4h said:
MYLILSS":26o2rt4h said:

ill keep an eye out for you man. there was a green one on the guitar center used site but it was in rough condition. I contemplated it for a wolfgang to modify but never pulled the trigger. the green is definitely one of the more rare colors it seems

I really appreciate it - please do. I'm searching low and high, ebay, craigslist, guitar center, even have a guy over in Japan keeping an eye out.

A long time ago I called that store about it to get the history on what was wrong and got more pictures from the store manager texted to me. It's in really bad condition. It's worth maybe $700 now at most. Such a shame - that owner was a complete idiot doing such a thing to that guitar. Completely ruined it.

Back