High Gain Mods Available at Reasonable Prices...♫

NewReligion

EDIT DUE TO INFORMATIONAL QUESTIONS...
Question
LunatiBSW":1o8mm7nf said:
That dirty sanchez is wicked! Digging it for sure.
You just selling mods or the amps already modded?

I mod the JMP/JCM 2203/2204/1987/1959 into a MV High Gain with SAT and OR the "Snarl" mod (previously aka Dirty Sanchez). I changed the name because I learned there is a compensation mod called Dirty Sanchez. The SNARL is in addition to or replacement for Friedman's SAT Mod.

My location is Zip 47834 weight is usually under 54lbs Ensure for value of amp and mod.

This Mod charge is $425.00 USD. Fair Price I think for what it is and Mark and Dave are only doing a few back door deals IMO.

I take only one amp at a time. It will be cleaned and biased as well.

I sell the SAT Mod for your own installation on Ebay and Reverb.com...Currently SOLD OUT. Looks like I got a shipment in today so I will do another Lot and post them. $79.99

I will have more mods available soon.

I can be contacted by email at New_Religion@Live.com From there we can discuss questions and exchange Cell information.

Respectfully, David Hopkins aka NewReligion aka Axis...♫

High Gain - Low Gain with SAT Mod, (Dirty Sanchez Now Called "SNARL" Mod or both.

High Gain, Low Gain + SAT Mod with more Marshall Snarl and Bite than BE-100's

Panasonic Camera Recording

BE/HBE-100 with SAT & "SNARL" Mod

IPhone Recording

BE/HBE-100with SAT & "SNARL" Mod

I actually saw some vids of your mods on youtube a few days ago. Some that I heard sounded awesome, well done man!!

Sounds killer. Can we move this to the main discussion thread so we can get more info about the mods?

LunatiBSW":cleo51dl said:

I mod the JMP/JCM 2203/2204/1987/1959 into a MV High Gain with SAT and OR the "Snarl" mod (previously aka Dirty Sanchez). I changed the name because I learned there is a compensation mod called Dirty Sanchez. The SNARL is in addition to or replacement for Friedman's SAT Mod.

My location is Zip 47834 weight is usually under 54lbs Ensure for value of amp and mod.

This Mod charge is $425.00 USD. Fair Price I think for what it is and Mark and Dave are only doing a few back door deals IMO.

I take only one amp at a time. It will be cleaned and biased as well.

I sell the SAT Mod for your own installation on Ebay and Reverb.com...Currently SOLD OUT. Looks like I got a shipment in today so I will do another Lot and post them. $79.99

I will have more mods available soon.

I can be contacted by email at New_Religion@Live.com From there we can discuss questions and exchange Cell information.

Respectfully, David Hopkins aka NewReligion aka Axis...♫

mooncobra":1yqkyk3t said:
I actually saw some vids of your mods on youtube a few days ago. Some that I heard sounded awesome, well done man!!

Man you guys are too kind, thanks.

David ♫

I am headed out of town for a week or so but I am going to look for a Marshall to send you when I get back!

Back