FS:Cameron Prototypes (Attenuator is left)

King Guitar

Banned
Hey Fellas,

Hows things? Hope all has been well round these parts. I am selling off a few Cameron protos I hung on to all these years. These were items we were working on when we were expanding the Cameron line. For those of you who dont know I am the "Brad" that is always mentioned as "Brad Era" Cameron Amps.

First up...

1. We wanted to develop and offer a low wattage version of the CCV head we could sell to guys who didn't need the full 100 watt head. We gave Mark an Atomic 18 watt EL84 based head and told him to redesign it to be a 18 watt mini CCV circuit that we could develop into a smaller version of the CCV. This thing sounds amazing, same soul and tone fo the big CCV in a small package,

On the Front the controls are: PRESENCE BASS MIDDLE TREBLE CLIPPING (TOGGLE) MASTER GAIN 1 GAIN2

On the Back the controls are: SOAK DEPTH BIAS

Shame we never got around to making it as I think it would of been very popular. Anyway this is the proto and its the only one. I sounds like the Gain channel of the CCV. It is very high gain :rock:

$OLD.

2. We also wanted to offer a Cameron Power Attenuator and Mark developed this one that works flawlessly. It looks like a proto because it is. We never did anything with it, it works very well and is an interesting unit that never got made.

$450 shipped

3. This is a Cameron 1x12 Ported Speaker Cabinet that was a production unit. I just had it with the Proto head. It is clean and loaded with a Warehouse Veteran 30 Speaker.

$OLD

I realize anything Cameron is a magnet for kaos and then throw me into the mix and the its a potent stew :LOL: :LOL: That said lets keep this civil, the gear is what it is. This is the last of Cameron gear from the "Brad Era". It's the only one of its kind and the price is what it is.

Preferred payment method is Venmo because I hate pay pal, that said we can do Pay Pal as well if need be.

Best Regards,
Brad

Brad is a great guy to deal with. I've done many deals with him and he has always taken care of me!
Great to see you back man!

sleewell2":3k3i94pc said:
Sure would be cool if these could go to those who got scammed.

Idiot... Brad has nothing to do with that. Should everyone who owns a Cameron give it to someone else who got scammed?

Nice to see you around again Brad. I hope you hang around.

King Guitar":2b3wmzaw said:
Hey Fellas,

Hows things? Hope all has been well round these parts. I am selling off a few Cameron protos I hung on to all these years. These were items we were working on when we were expanding the Cameron line. For those of you who dont know I am the "Brad" that is always mentioned as "Brad Era" Cameron Amps.

Best Regards,
Brad

If you ever "come across" a Cameron 4x12 of yours to sell, please let me know. I know we've discussed this via PM a few years back.

Also, how much did you 1x12 cabs sell for? I have a couple collecting dust.

Cheers,
Nick

glip22":2nspfuc5 said:
I remember that mini and heard it was friggin killer

I can tell you this. It's beyond "friggin killer" This thing sounds so insanely good
it's not even funny. And loud? For supposedly 18 watts, it's stupid loud. It gets to the stage volume I use with my 50 watt Marshalls or 100 watt Atomica
and still has plenty left pushing a 4x12. It has way more gain than anyone would ever need but seems like it wants squeal a little too much when at the highest settings.
But no big deal because thats way past the sweet spot on this little beast.

The response is even more impressive as it cleans up extremely well with rolling back the volume and the pick dynamics is incredible.
Absolutely no need for a clean channel, it cleans up that well. Very unforgiving. You hear every little thing so you need to bring your "A" game when you play through this little beast lol. Its like tone heaven in a small box.

Well thats my first impression after playing with it for an hour or so. Why Brad didnt do a final tweak and do a run of these is a total mystery. I may never plug the Atomica in ever again.

Glad it madeit safe and sound Paul, thats a special one and the only one there is. I have no doubt it would of been very successful if we had taken it to production.

Back