sold

another bump.

This is a great sounding amp. I'm selling it for the same reason my ex broke up with me:

" I like it but it's too big"

:LOL: :LOL:

paycheck day bump. :) Feel free to spend your whole paycheck on an impulse buy like this one. Mortgage payments are so not rock n roll. I won't tell your wife or anything....

Norton666":1ev4179w said:
Interested in a Marshall JVM 210 or a Mesa Triple Rec ? Both are in excellent condition with new tubes
I can't do straight trades at the moment unfortunately and both these amps are roughly the same value as the EVH. :(

Have an amp coming in tomorrow and really want to sell this by the end of the week.

Make an offer... looking for a sale or partial trades... if you can't buy it outright we can work out a deal, I am looking for about $500 in cash and the rest can be paid for with cheaper amps/pedals/racks/guitars/studio gear etc... I am pretty flexible and easy to work with. :)

nevusofota":h1qrh8ou said:
Maybe your original post was taken down because you don’t have the minimum requirement of 50 posts?
I don't think so, a lot of posts disappeared that weekend.

I don't have a lot of posts here but I've been part of the forum for a long time. I run another forum so that takes most of my online time but I do know several members here really well.

If the mods have an issue with my post count, please feel free to remove my ad and accept my apologies.

Bump.

If you are in SoCal/NV/UT/AZ area and can pick up this amp in LV on Friday the 27th, I will give you a free VIP pass for my gig with King's X so you can hear the amp in action, watch King's X for free then take the amp home with you after the show.

Back